Summer time is coming to an end but it has been a blast, especially since we all have been able to enjoy eco friendly summer fun. However, it’s that time again, time for back-to-school. Whether you’re going back to college or just starting your college career, this should be the year you decide to be more thoughtful about your environmental impact. Being environmentally conscious is very easy and fun. Here are some eco friendly products and living ideas that will make going back to school and eco friendly event!
1) Eco bedding: Here is one way to be more eco friendly. Try finding eco bedding that is both stylish and good for the earth. There are duvets that are both eye catching and kind to our planet. Earth friendly bedding is generally made with non-toxic, water based dyes which is both good for you and the environment. Also, earth friendly duvets are organically grown and organically processed so those with allergies don’t have to worry about a thing. Take a break from your busy class schedule on this organic cotton duvet and be kind to Mother Earth at the same time!
2) Earth friendly backpacks: Charge you cell phone and carry your books! That’s right, this backpack is sure to catch people’s eye since you can charge your cell phone right from your backpack. This solar powered backpack comes with a built-in car lighter adapter, like the one in your car, and charges your cell phone, PDA or even your mp3 player. No batteries are needed which makes this backpack easy to use. It is eco stylish for the environmentally aware student.
3) Recycled paper and pencils: Instead of purchasing your usual printer paper or binder paper try purchasing recycled printer paper or recycled notebooks. These may cost a few cents more but in the long run they are saving our planet from harm. Recycled pencils are also available for eco friendly students. Taking notes with recycled pencils can be fun since they are made from recycled newspapers. When you sharpen the pencils you can read the text from the original publication. Taking notes have never been so entertaining!
4) Green gym bags: Hit the gym in style with an green gym bag. No one wants to gain weight while in college and no one wants to be environmentally irresponsible. Hit two birds with one stone with an eco friendly gym bag when making your way to your favorite exercise facility. This gym bag is made from recycled sailboat sailcloth and has plenty of room for all your gym necessities. Take time to work-out your eco friendly sense of style!
5) Natural toiletries: Who knew that being green could reach the bathroom?! Load up your shower caddy with eco toiletries and impress your new roommates. There are eco toothbrushes and razors available that make being an green college student easy. The toothbrushes and razors are made from 100% recycled plastic, including yogurt cups and are made in fun and vibrant colors. Keep clean and eco friendly with these eco friendly toiletries!
Guffly is a one product per day online store and community featuring eco friendly products and fair trade lifestyle goods like home, pet, clothing, office and personal accessories. We know that people aren’t interested in ugly stuff, so you can bet Guffly’s green products are stylish, fun and attractive – eco stylish if you will. Shop the Daily Guff at http://www.guffly.com